Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The most “changeable” shopping mall

As I am living in Tsing Yi, I must pass through Maritime Square every school day, because I need to take the MTR. It already has the Christmas decorations. It always changes the decorations and the stores. So, I want to name it is the most “changeable” shopping mall. Maritime Square is a mall which has marine theme and it is one of the MTR mall. It has a huge tank of sea fishes behind the customer service. I think it is very attractive, unique and interesting as I have never seen a huge tank of fish in a mall before. And it has the only cinema in Tsing Yi.

Let's see the latest changes of Maritime Square:

Christmas Decorations





New opened: Marks & Spencer

Fashion



New Decoration


Before:

After: 

Tsing Yi Station 


Customer Service 

The huge tank of fishes 

Coming soon: GODIVA
 By Pinky ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment